Gen II owners

From: redmopar99 (redmopar99@ntlworld.com)
Date: Fri Jun 29 2001 - 15:01:21 EDT

Any and all Gen II owners who want to help a new owner out please read this!
I have a friend who is buying a 1994 Dakota RC long bed V6 off of his
father-in-law. He wants to know what kind of performance upgrades there are
for Gen II's. He also wants to do some customizing (i.e. roll pan, handle
relocator for tailgate, shaved door handles and taillights, etc). Since I
own a Gen III I don't know where to send him. If you could send me links to
your webpage or maybe your e-mail so he can ask you questions directly. He
works with me in the vehicle maintenance shop here on base. Thanks for your
help guys! Remember ... this is what we're all about!!

Aaron
99 RC V6 4X2