Re: Unwanted Porn

From: Jeff Garner (jmgarner@qwest.net)
Date: Fri Jun 29 2001 - 14:43:59 EDT

Do not reply to any of them, by replying to the message many times you are
just confirming that the email address is legit and you will be signing
yourself up for more and more unsolicited mailings.

If your e-mail program has the feature just filter all content from that
user into the trash and forget about it.