Re[2]: New Pages added to web site.

From: Michael Clark (mike@mikesdakota.com)
Date: Fri Jun 29 2001 - 15:35:10 EDT

Don, when I had my headers wrapped I didn't notice any reduction of
the underhood temps. It took longer for the engine bay to heat up,
but in the end the temp was about the same. And it also took longer
for things to cool down. I remember once, the truck had set for close
to 2 hours and I found that I couldn't keep my finger in the
windshield washer bottle because the water was too hot. That's when i
decided to have the headers coated. That's the best money I've ever
spent on my truck. Also you might want to check out this page:
http://www.mikesdakota.com/html/dakota/thorleycoat.html and see what
the wrap will do to your headers in the long run.

--Mike
www.mikesdakota.com