Re: DML BBQ less than 2 weeks away!

From: jbleazard@home.com
Date: Fri Jun 29 2001 - 21:16:44 EDT

In article <9hffcl$os5$1@bent.twistedbits.net>, jon@dakota-truck.net wrote:
> Yep, that's true; maybe you'll give me some help on thursday as far as
> the water level goes? You've definitely got more experience than I do with
> this sort of thing. Mainly I just don't want to have it so deep that it'll
> start running in the doors. :-)

You've got weather seals, dontcha? :-)

I've never had a problem with it, and the "high water mark" was up
past the lower edge of the doors both times we went to Swiftrapids.
Just remember: if you get stuck, don't open the door.

I'm more concerned about flooding the engine.

Jason Bleazard http://www.bleazard.net Toronto, Ontario
his: '95 Dakota Sport 4x4, 3.9 V6, 5spd, Reg. Cab, white