Re: Re: cam goes in on monday

From: Mark Kuzia (flyboy01@mediaone.net)
Date: Sat Jun 30 2001 - 00:37:25 EDT

Funny, the Hughes Engines instructions say the opposite, use cam lube on the
lubes and oil on the bearings. I wonder if different cam manufacturers have
different procedures.

Mark Kuzia
flyboy01@mediaone.net
http://people.mw.mediaone.net/flyboy01/home.html
1995 Dakota 13.79 @ 102.45 mph
~360ci, 5-spd, 4.11 LS (8 3/4 [3.90 SG] coming soon)
1994 Dakota 15.36 @ 91.56 mph
~318ci, 5-spd, 3.90 LS (bone stock, no mods)