Re: Head gasket thickness

From: Sam South (sawcut64@mediaone.net)
Date: Sun Jul 01 2001 - 15:38:41 EDT

Thanks muchly Jon, I should have looked in the FSM, just didn't think about
it. Although Mark and I went in on the FSM, he spent so much time with it
last year that when I asked to use it, he handed it to me in several pieces.
Not to mention greasy as HELL!!!
Sam South
95 Dak, 5.2L,3.90 LSD,5-speed(Soon to be 360 powered)
14.10@98.05
http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/Mt5J8FaDfVCv6/
http://people.mw.mediaone.net/sawcut64/home.html