Re: RE: Charging system info.

From: Paul Bumann (Ramsport96@home.com)
Date: Sun Jul 01 2001 - 20:45:50 EDT

sure is bernd...i remember the batt/temp sensor..
thanks..oh..by the way..went to pep boys again and asked about Borg Warner
select cap an rotor kits...
they drew a blank stare....of course they had chevy caps....and ford...
look forward to an order here soon...

~ Paul
98 Dak, RC,Deep Amethyst
V8/5 Speed/ 3.91 Suregrip