Re: A thought on tailgate open switches (ATTN: Don M)

From: MALDBNSF@aol.com
Date: Tue Jul 03 2001 - 08:27:50 EDT

In a message dated 7/2/01 11:55:50 PM, andylevy@yahoo.com writes:

>I was outside tonight pulling some stuff out of my truck and had an idea.
>Don set up a switch on his tailgate so he can tell when the it's open.
>Could this same switch be set up to turn on the cargo lamps on the top of
>the cab around the brake light? That'd be more convenient sometimes than
>having to walk up to the cab just to turn the light on and off.
>--
>-andy
>andylevy@yahoo.com
>http://home.twcny.rr.com/andylevy/dakota/
>'99 CC 4x4 318 auto

Just a little rewiring is all it would take. Theres times I have my tail gate
open all day. Thats I would worry about the battery.

Don M

http://www.geocities.com/maldbnsf

'00 QC Bronze, 4.7L, Rest listed at
http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/QwkvWz@DAJFf6/profile.htm

P.S. Did I mention I love my DAK!!!!!!!!!