RE: Re: A thought on tailgate open switches (ATTN: Don M)

From: andy levy (andylevy@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Jul 05 2001 - 14:49:49 EDT

There's gotta be a second set of contacts in the switch though to
trigger the cargo lamp. If I were to wire a switch in parallel with
those contacts, I'd have a switch just for the cargo lamp, yes? Maybe
if we have some time tonight when we're done setting up for the BBQ we
can pull my dash apart and have a peek.

http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/QwkvWz@DAJFf6/profile.htm

> P.S. Did I mention I love my DAK!!!!!!!!!

=====
-andy