Body Lift Help

From: Shawn (englehart@Sympatico.ca)
Date: Sat Jul 07 2001 - 18:14:55 EDT

I was doing a 2in body lift to my 96 club cab and the cab bolt right
behind the passenger tire will not come out. As far as I can tell,
there is a small sleeve and a thin nut in a channel and the nut is
suppose to be tacked to keep from spinning I think or just square and be
jammed. Of course this was the last bolt I was removing, being behind
the tire the tip of the bolt rusted as can be seen from the other bolt
from the driver side. The bolt is part way out and caught on the rust,
I have sprayed with WD40 now have it completely messed up. I am looking
for a few ideas before going to a garage before going to a garage and
having it torched off. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

--
Shawn Englehart
return email: englehart@sympatico.ca