Re: Shocks...a better type??

From: jbleazard@home.com
Date: Sun Jul 08 2001 - 18:23:24 EDT

David,

How does FREE sound? I see some people have recommended the ProComp
9000s. I've got a set of four 3000s that I'll send to you for just the cost of
shipping. You'd want to replace the bushings. They were on the truck from
December to July, I just decided that they're too stiff for my tastes.

(For the record, ProComp's web site implied that the 9000 series is more stiff
than the 3000s, so I don't need anyone suggesting that I try the 9000s instead.
Thanks anyway.)

If you're interested, let me know and I'll verify that they are the same part
number for your application.

Jason Bleazard http://www.bleazard.net Toronto, Ontario
his: '95 Dakota Sport 4x4, 3.9 V6, 5spd, Reg. Cab, white