Re: Is anyone going to the Mopar Nats this year?

From: Bob Tom (tigers@bserv.com)
Date: Sun Jul 08 2001 - 19:17:00 EDT

At 05:35 PM 7/8/01 -0400, you wrote:
>I will be there Saturday afternoon, I still need a place to stay. Have any
>suggestions? I am not sure if there any hotel rooms available, I would be
>willing to drive 30 miles from the Nats if I can find one. Mark Kuzia

Try the Cross Country Inn in Westerville. We'll be staying there. I think
a room with 2 beds is about $55 US and it has an outdoor pool. It's about
a 30 minute drive to the Nats. Do a Google search and see if the inn has
a site or try the National Trailway or Mopar Nats sites under lodgings.
I don't have any addresses as Jim did the booking.

Bob Tom Burlington, Ont., Canada
'97 Dakota Sport, 4x2, CC, Flame red, 5.2L, auto., 3.92SG