Re: Is anyone going to the Mopar Nats this year?

From: Mark Kuzia (flyboy01@mediaone.net)
Date: Wed Jul 11 2001 - 22:13:19 EDT

Bob, do you have their phone #? I will give them a call and see what's still
available. Maybe we can get some grub on of those nights.

BTW, have you done duals on you Dak yet?

Mark Kuzia
flyboy01@mediaone.net
http://people.mw.mediaone.net/flyboy01/home.html
1995 Dakota 13.79 @ 102.45 mph
~360ci, 5-spd, 4.11 LS (8 3/4 [3.90 SG] coming soon)
1994 Dakota 15.36 @ 91.56 mph
~318ci, 5-spd, 3.90 LS (bone stock, no mods)