Re: was: stumbling problem. now :FIXED!!!! :)

From: Marty Galyean (mgalyean@acm.org)
Date: Sun Jul 08 2001 - 23:33:01 EDT

Well, I'm glad my suggestion led you to finding a solution even if my
theory was wrong. I'm trying to figure out what would cause a higher
than normal resistance short of a full open (infinite resistance) and I
guess I'm not wise enough. It may be something that only makes a
difference when there are thousands of volts involved or something.
Otherwise, those two reading aren't that far apart really. I wouldn't
think it would make a difference, but maybe under load something else is
happening.

I assume those measurements were on the secondary?

Marty