Re: DML BBQ

From: Dakota Dodge (dakotasdodge@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Jul 08 2001 - 23:31:33 EDT

Ill second that Adam! It was an awesome time! It was great to meet all of
you you came. Cant wait till next year.
As Andy and myself drove from the BBQ back through to Albany, we got many
great looks from passing motorists. Many "thumbs up's", and a few head
shakes with the expression "why would someone do that?". Im headed to a
cruise on Monday night in which im going to save the washing till tuesday
just to show up with all the mud plasterd on.

For all that attended:

Adam "Blaster" - I can see why your are known as the ADam Blaster. I keep
having this dream of a red Explorer doing donuts in my sleep...And you had
some great ideas to get the group moving, or stuck in one
case...ahem...Jon......

Andy Levy - Had a great time Caravaning back to Albany with ya. And as my
DAK buddy on Mud Lane...all I can say is HELL YA!!!

The DML COUPLE aka Jason and Norah - I can see why you are "the DML couple"
You were a site to see together...just need to get ear plugs next
time...ZZZZZZZzzzzzzzz Who knows...maybe Amy and I will be the "The Couple
#2"

Jon - What can I say besides THANK YOU? Myself and Amy had a wonderful
time. We both cant wait till next year and I have two other DAK owners who
want to come after seeing the video.

-To the rest that were there - I wish I had more time really meet the rest
of you, but after 3 days of being in teh same garage/mansion... you only
have so much time left over.

Thanks again everyone and Im looking forward to next year!!

Dakota Dodge
Profile at:
http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/XgAJPmbQu2jpA/profile.htm
Truck Home Page: http://www.dakota2.4mg.com