Re: Flex-a-lite Black Magic fan #150 for sale

From: Shane Moseley (smoseley@ix.netcom.com)
Date: Mon Jul 09 2001 - 11:48:50 EDT

John_Neff@Dell.com wrote:

> >Man, that's a bummer... I have the exact same truck but with Crower 1.7
> >RR's, a PowerDyne SC (That should make mine even hotter), 52mm TB, Hot PCM,
> >and many many other things and I NEVER get above 210 (that's after sitting
> >FOREVER in Atlanta traffic, stopped in 100 degree 95% humidity).
>
> yeah, to say I'm a little upset this didn't work for me is stating the over
> obvious. I can sit at idle forever, or at least 30 minutes, without a
> problem. This can be with or without A/C running. It's only when I get in
> stop and go that I have a problem.

Do you have a relay on your fan wiring? I understand that if you do not - you
will not be getting enough current to the fan and thus underdriving it which
could explain your problems.

Hope this helps,

Shane

--
'96 IndyRam-HisIndy-MPI TB Pulleys RTcam MPComp HVoilpump DynaGearDoubleRoller
WindageTray CompTAs