Re: DML BBQ

From: andy levy (andylevy@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Jul 09 2001 - 11:53:33 EDT

--- Norah Bleazard <nbleazard@home.com> wrote:
> > >Andy Levy and Dakota Dodge did all of Dak-dom proud, walking
> >through
> > several spots with their stock trucks where some modified Jeeps
> >needed
> > to be tugged or winched out.
>
> I'm pretty proud of the way our little V6 plowed thru "Mud Lane" on
> Friday
> as well. I'm sorry that Jason and I didn't go for that last run on
> Saturday, but with the transfer case problems and the check engine
> light..
> we didn't want to risk anything. But I'm sure we would have gotten
> thru it
> again. Come to think of it.. I think ours was the only V6 Regular
> Cab in
> the group.. hehehehe.

Yep, the '95 did alright too. And it was the only GenII to hit the
trail. Definitely better to be safe and not risk really wrecking
something. But the mud was chewed up a lot more on Saturday by the
time Dakota and I got our runs at it.

> Good plan Andy. I would suggest sending it to Jon so he can
> incorporate it
> into the official DML Meet Report. I think it would probably be
> better to
> have one report instead of individual ones for the DML Meet Report
> page.

Yes, I'll be coordinating with Jon. I figure once the sun goes down I
won't be able to clean the Dak anymore, so I may as well write
everything up if I can find a computer.

> > OH BABY! All hail the mighty 318! I wouldn't have had the guts to
> do
> > it if I hadn't seen you pull it off. And thanks to you and Amy
> both
> > for keeping me awake on the ride home.
>
> And what about our V6 Andy? Geez... you'd think we didn't do a good
> job
> this weekend or somethin. I don't recall us getting stuck once and I
> know
> Jason sure enjoyed pulling that Jeep out of the Mud Pit. It also
> hauled 4
> truck loads of water to refil the pit :-) And you have to admit.. it
> sure
> looked good running thru the Pit on Saturday... even tho you wimped
> out on
> Saturdays mud pit run ... hehehehe.

All in the family, that 6 is just the 318's little brother. Your truck
did great, but we really need to work on getting Jason to get the speed
up in the mud. Yes, I wimped out on the last set of mud runs.
Patience, grasshoppa...I'm taking baby steps here. I'm still making
payments on it!

> I'm surprised that no one had any comments about
> Adam's
> snoring. He is after all... The King of Snorer's... hehehehe... or
> maybe
> you just didn't hear him from the other end of the Garage.

Adam snores?

=====
-andy