Re: Clear front lenses on GenII Pics are up!

From: Sam South (sawcut64@mediaone.net)
Date: Tue Jul 10 2001 - 06:57:23 EDT

Hey Will the lenses look great, but how about some pics of the rest of the
truck like....lets see....the motor, rear suspension setup and any other
mods that pertain to you truck. I hear it's hotter then hades down there
right now, sounds like a perfect time to update your
page(please,please,please)and give us the detailed skinny on your truck.
Sam South
95 Dak, 5.2L,3.90 LSD,5-speed(Soon to be 360 powered)
14.10@98.05
http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/Mt5J8FaDfVCv6/
http://people.mw.mediaone.net/sawcut64/home.html