Re: Re: Clunk in the front end

From: andy levy (andylevy@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Jul 11 2001 - 11:37:27 EDT

I made an appointment for Monday with Burdick Dodge in the Syracuse
area. I explained my mileage situation and they think they can take
care of me.

If it is the bushings, sounds like a good excuse to upgrade something!
My shocks are probably shot anyway, may as well replace them while I'm
swapping the bushings.

--- Chris Spotts <ccs138@psu.edu> wrote:
> I'd check the bushings on your shocks and sway bar. That's what
> caused my
> clunking.
>
> -Chris

=====