RE: The Dakota Clunk heard around the World

From: Sevrence, Sean (S.J.) (ssevrenc@visteon.com)
Date: Thu Jul 12 2001 - 08:10:11 EDT

Hey Don!

That was me. The steering knuckle does rub against the lower A-arm during a
full turn (both left and right). However, I don't think you can do 20 mph
with the steering wheel against the turn stops ;) This could be a different
situation.

Sean
'92 RC Sport 3.9L 5spd - 250,000mi!
'01 CC SLT+ 4.7L 5spd 3.92 LSD Mobil-1!