Re: NOW Skidding

From: Mr. Plow (adam_is_mr_plow@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Jul 12 2001 - 16:07:39 EDT

I'm sure that they take into account the amount of damage that has been done
to the vehicles, if the skid marks lead right up to the other car, but there
is just a ding, or small dent, the the first vehicle must have been close to
a complete stop right? If the skid marks lead up to the other car, and the
whole thing is caved in, well, then obviously the first car still had lots
of speed and energy, and the skid marks would have gone on had the car not
hit an object.
I get the general principles, but as for the specifics, i gotta go read a
book or something. :)

The Adam Blaster