Re: Re: NOT ERIC'S TRUCK! Installed true duals, lost horsepower????

From: miggitymike (miggitymike@fast4x4.net)
Date: Thu Jul 12 2001 - 16:16:01 EDT

>>I wish people would stop referring to it as Eric's<<<

okay, wait a second here... all I said was "when Eric had the truck"... I
don't remember referring to it as "Eric's truck", unless you read something
that I didn't.

A single pipe is more than enough, especially at 3" diameter. Lots of
F-bodies runnin' 11's on a single 3" with cats. Austin (vipertruck) is
runnin' single 3" on a 9psi 360...

all I'm sayin' is that maybe it's too much flow. When I was building my
400+hp N/A motor, myself and the Engine builder did lots of equations and
math an determined that a 3" Gibson combined with a 3" hi-flow cat would
flow more than enough for this motor....

just tryin' to help a brotha' out... dizamn

-miggity