Re: Re: Re: NOT ERIC'S TRUCK! Installed true duals, lost horsepower????

From: Sam South (sawcut64@mediaone.net)
Date: Thu Jul 12 2001 - 17:51:29 EDT

Hey Mike, don't let Mark get to you, he's been kind of touchy ever since he
bought ERIC'S TRUCK, of course he's greatly improved ERIC'S TRUCK, but there
is always seems to be more to do to ERIC'S TRUCK, but someday maybe he'll be
done with ERIC'S TRUCK. And just between you and me I agree with you about
the exhaust on ERIC's TRUCK!!!
Sam South
95 Dak, 5.2L,3.90 LSD,5-speed(Soon to be 360 powered)
14.10@98.05
http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/Mt5J8FaDfVCv6/
http://people.mw.mediaone.net/sawcut64/home.html