Re: Re: Re: Re: NOT ERIC'S TRUCK! Installed true duals, lost horsepower????

From: Mark Kuzia (flyboy01@mediaone.net)
Date: Thu Jul 12 2001 - 22:38:08 EDT

Ya want to start sumpin wit me?? I'll use ERIC'S TRUCK to drive over your
ass punk! At least my truck was famous before I bought it!

;)

Mark Kuzia
flyboy01@mediaone.net
http://people.mw.mediaone.net/flyboy01/home.html
1995 Dakota 13.79 @ 102.45 mph
~360ci, 5-spd, 4.11 LS (8 3/4 [3.90 SG] coming soon)
1994 Dakota 15.36 @ 91.56 mph
~318ci, 5-spd, 3.90 LS (bone stock, no mods)