Re: True Duals/Loss of HP/O2 Location/Pipe Configuration

From: Shane Moseley (smoseley@ix.netcom.com)
Date: Thu Jul 12 2001 - 20:35:14 EDT

Length from the heads plays an important role as well. Look at the temperature
correlations in the data from the link I posted about the Intellitronix A/F
gauges. The reading is somewhat dependant on temp and the further away from the
heads the cooler it gets. I agree that in the H-pipe is probably the best place
to read BOTH cyl banks oxy content providing that there is enough of it passing
by and at an adequate (??) temp. Perhaps this is part of the theory behind the
"X" pipe configuration.

Good Luck and keep us posted on your results.

Latr,

Shane

--
'96 IndyRam-HisIndy-MPI TB Pulleys RTcam MPComp HVoilpump DynaGearDoubleRoller
WindageTray CompTAs