BBQ pics finally developed

From: Norah Bleazard (nbleazard@home.com)
Date: Thu Jul 12 2001 - 21:09:57 EDT

Well, we finally got our pics back tonight. I'll be scanning them tomorrow.
Jon? How would you like me to send these to you?

On a sad and usual note for us... we have virtually no pictures of our
truck... and tons of great pics of everyone else. I'm sure Andy, Jon, Neil,
Dakota, and all the jeep guys will be happy... but we only have pics of our
truck pulling out a jeep from the mud pit. I sure hope someone else got
some pics of our truck either on the trail or in the mud pit (preferable
both) :-)

>From now on... I'm gonna spend more time out of the truck taking pics of our
own vehicle. This seems to happen to us every year :-( 3 rolls of everyone
else :-(... very sad :-( Gotta learn to be more selfish ...lol

--
Norah
current:  '01 Dakota Sport black 4x4 QC V8/4.7L/Auto