Re: BBQ pics finally developed

From: andy levy (andylevy@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Jul 12 2001 - 21:49:38 EDT

Norah, mail me your address privately. I'll send you a CD with all my
pictures. Plenty of your truck in the mud pit.

I don't have many pictures of my truck...mostly for the same reason as
you don't have pix of yours - I was in the blasted thing when the cool
stuff was being done with it!

--- Norah Bleazard <nbleazard@home.com> wrote:
> Well, we finally got our pics back tonight. I'll be scanning them
> tomorrow.
> Jon? How would you like me to send these to you?
>
> On a sad and usual note for us... we have virtually no pictures of
> our
> truck... and tons of great pics of everyone else. I'm sure Andy,
> Jon, Neil,
> Dakota, and all the jeep guys will be happy... but we only have pics
> of our
> truck pulling out a jeep from the mud pit. I sure hope someone else
> got
> some pics of our truck either on the trail or in the mud pit
> (preferable
> both) :-)
>
> From now on... I'm gonna spend more time out of the truck taking pics
> of our
> own vehicle. This seems to happen to us every year :-( 3 rolls of
> everyone
> else :-(... very sad :-( Gotta learn to be more selfish ...lol
> --
> Norah
> current: '01 Dakota Sport black 4x4 QC V8/4.7L/Auto
> current: '95 Dakota Sport white 4x4 Reg Cab V6/3.9L/5spd
> previous: '98 Dakota Sport black 4x4 CC V8/5.2L/Auto
> RIP: '95 Dakota Sport black 4x2 CC V6/3.9L/Auto
> previous: '93 Dakota blue 4x2 CC V6/3.9L/Auto

=====
-andy