Re: NOT ERIC'S TRUCK! Installed true duals, lost horsepower????

From: Mark Kuzia (flyboy01@mediaone.net)
Date: Thu Jul 12 2001 - 22:37:56 EDT

Sorry Mike, I didn't mean to unload on you like that. But you have to
understand that referring to Eric is almost like someone referring to your
wife as "the chick that used to sleep with that dude". I get a little touchy
on that, especially since I have put so much time in to restore my Dak
because the worn out shape it was in before was unacceptable to me. Too much
blood, sweat, and tears went into it. Hope ya didn't get too offended by
what I wrote, I'm just a little cranky in the morning, especially when I
have to go work a 12 hour day! Please accept my apology.

Mark Kuzia
flyboy01@mediaone.net
http://people.mw.mediaone.net/flyboy01/home.html
1995 Dakota 13.79 @ 102.45 mph
~360ci, 5-spd, 4.11 LS (8 3/4 [3.90 SG] coming soon)
1994 Dakota 15.36 @ 91.56 mph
~318ci, 5-spd, 3.90 LS (bone stock, no mods)