Re: BM install complete

From: Jeff Durling (jdurling@mindspring.com)
Date: Thu Jul 12 2001 - 23:18:14 EDT

Matt,

You'll love the roll-n-lock. Don't get caught in the statements from them about a
no drill process. You will have to drill for the piece that attaches to the
tailgate that the top locks into. Otherwise they are great covers that will last a
long time. I live a few miles from where they make them and also bought mine from
Patrick. He arranged a pickup from them and I must say that ship allot of the
product around. Anyway, enjoy the fan and the cover.

Jeff Durling
'01 4x2 QC SLT+