BM install complete

From: glogg@en.com
Date: Thu Jul 12 2001 - 23:07:33 EDT

Well just wanted to let everyone know that I completed the Black Magic
install this afternoon. Only thing I didn't hook up was the A/C part, but
otherwise the install went pretty smoothly. First impressions are positive,
I personally like this fan a lot so far. Hasn't got anywhere near the 210
mark, and I am noticing a little bit more power from the buttdyno. Only
thing that is weird and this may have to due with my wiring, is that
whenever the truck is on the fan is on. Probably something I did in wiring
it. Only causality of the project was my old fan shroud. Now the next
project is the Roll-N-Lock which should be arriving tomorrow (thanks Patrick).

-Matt Grose
South Euclid, OH
97 RC 4x4 Sport 3.9L V6