cam/rockers/intake/tb/injectors are in

From: Pukeloser@aol.com
Date: Sat Jul 14 2001 - 01:58:10 EDT

Ok fellas,

 I have installed the cam (Hughes 1814), lifters, valve springs, 1.6 roller
rockers, ported intake manifold, hughes stage 2 TB, FMS 24# injectors,
progear DR timing chain and K&N X-stream filter. I am not starting the engine
'til monday so I can have someone else there to keep an eye on everything
while I do the ole cam break-in thing.
 I am sorta nervous and way excited to see if I didn't screw up.
Anyhow I'd like to thank everyone ahead of time for all there input (Jon,
Bernd, Mark, and many others). I am thanking you now because if I screwed up
somewhere and the engine doesn't run right I'll probably be cursing you all
for getting me back into the hot rodding scene.
   So wish me luck, I'll let you know what happens on monday.

PS There is a chance that I'l be able to do it today (sat) but I'm not sure
yet.

Thanks

John S