Re: Attn: John S and Sam South, was: cam/rockers/intake/tb/injectors are in

From: Mark Kuzia (flyboy01@mediaone.net)
Date: Sat Jul 14 2001 - 22:43:43 EDT

> Anyhow I'd like to thank everyone ahead of time for all there input (Jon,
>Bernd, Mark, and many others). I am thanking you now because if I screwed
up
> somewhere and the engine doesn't run right I'll probably be cursing you
all
> for getting me back into the hot rodding scene.
> So wish me luck, I'll let you know what happens on monday.

Attn: John S and Sam South

My standard disclaimer.........

There are no guarantees or warranties neither expressed nor implied. Any
information and help I have provided is to be taken at your own risk. As an
adult it is your responsibility to verify and research and all information
shared and make sure all work performed is to your standards. It is also
your responsibility entirely if you screw anything up that I may have
recommended, provided incorrect information on, or that I have performed
labor on in a faulty manner. All speed equipment MUST be installed and
operated by qualified experts and technicians only. My liability is hereby
limited by the terms and conditions set forth in this document. This
disclaimer applies to all situations except the following:

1) Everything you have done by my advice turns out as expected, in that
case, I accept all public praise and admiration everyday for at least a
period of one week, and henceforth at least once a week for a period of 90
days.

2) If in fact the performance meets/exceeds your expectations, you may send
monetary gifts directly to my home address in the form of cash, certified
checks, and money orders. These gifts may also be disbursed in person, but I
do advise against it as I may grow tired of you quickly. Monetary gifts must
exceed $100, and must be disbursed on the same schedule as described in the
previous paragraph.

Thank You,
Mark Kuzia
flyboy01@mediaone.net
http://people.mw.mediaone.net/flyboy01/home.html
1995 Dakota 13.79 @ 102.45 mph
~360ci, 5-spd, 4.11 LS (8 3/4 [3.90 SG] coming soon)
1994 Dakota 15.36 @ 91.56 mph
~318ci, 5-spd, 3.90 LS (bone stock, no mods)