RE: Re: Attn: John S and Sam South, was: cam/rockers/intake/tb/injectors are in

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Sat Jul 14 2001 - 22:56:42 EDT

LOL...I gotta copy that one. ;)

- Bernd

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-dakota-truck@buffnet.net
[mailto:owner-dakota-truck@buffnet.net] On Behalf Of Mark Kuzia
Sent: Saturday, July 14, 2001 9:44 PM
To: dakota-truck@buffnet.net
Subject: DML: Re: Attn: John S and Sam South, was:
cam/rockers/intake/tb/injectors are in

Attn: John S and Sam South

My standard disclaimer.........

There are no guarantees or warranties neither expressed nor implied. Any
information and help I have provided is to be taken at your own risk. As
an adult it is your responsibility to verify and research and all
information shared and make sure all work performed is to your
standards. It is also your responsibility entirely if you screw anything
up that I may have recommended, provided incorrect information on, or
that I have performed labor on in a faulty manner. All speed equipment
MUST be installed and operated by qualified experts and technicians
only. My liability is hereby limited by the terms and conditions set
forth in this document. This disclaimer applies to all situations except
the following:

1) Everything you have done by my advice turns out as expected, in that
case, I accept all public praise and admiration everyday for at least a
period of one week, and henceforth at least once a week for a period of
90 days.

2) If in fact the performance meets/exceeds your expectations, you may
send monetary gifts directly to my home address in the form of cash,
certified checks, and money orders. These gifts may also be disbursed in
person, but I do advise against it as I may grow tired of you quickly.
Monetary gifts must exceed $100, and must be disbursed on the same
schedule as described in the previous paragraph.

Thank You,
Mark Kuzia
flyboy01@mediaone.net http://people.mw.mediaone.net/flyboy01/home.html
1995 Dakota 13.79 @ 102.45 mph
~360ci, 5-spd, 4.11 LS (8 3/4 [3.90 SG] coming soon)
1994 Dakota 15.36 @ 91.56 mph
~318ci, 5-spd, 3.90 LS (bone stock, no mods)