Finally recovering from Carlisle

From: Andy Levy (andylevy@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Jul 16 2001 - 20:30:14 EDT

Whew! What a weekend! Between the BBQ last weekend and Carlisle this
weekend, I think I'm overstimulated. And thoroughly sunburned.

For next year, if we can get committments early on, what do people think
about getting a block of rooms a little closer to the show and all
together? I really wish we could have gotten all the DMLers together at
least for a group photo or something.

I had a great time meeting the folks I hadn't met before - Shane, Tim,
James, Jill, Rich, Jay, Meghan (I probably missed someone) and had a great
time as always. I saw Frank G.'s truck, but never found him. Tom, I think
I missed seeing you and your truck entirely. I probably have a picture of
it somewhere.

Jay, I hope I didn't annoy you guys too much. Did you find the thing I
left for you Sunday morning OK?

To everyone who let me "tag along" and be the 5th wheel, a BIG thanks! I
promise next year I'll pay closer attention to the roads and not need to be
led around. Hopefully I'll have an on-board navigation system too, if I
can talk her into it.

--
-andy
andylevy@yahoo.com