RE: Finally recovering from Carlisle

From: yllwdkta (yllwdkta@insight.rr.com)
Date: Tue Jul 17 2001 - 00:35:33 EDT

don't worry about the 5th wheel thing. you where more like a 3rd wheel ;-)
Actually we had no problem!!!

Pete had an awesome idea...He had a hotel that was a two room suit for only
100 bucks. They said that it was very nice with full kitchens. Its about
25 minutes away so about 10 more minutes. But you can't beat the price...We
could get a group of rooms and have a nice BBQ

Tim Althoff
http://www.angelfire.com/oh3/yellowdakota/index.html
99 Solar Yellow RC V-6 Manual