Re: Re: Truck started!! Wahooooo!!! have ?'s though

From: Tim Berry (coolva1@home.com)
Date: Tue Jul 17 2001 - 20:47:36 EDT

Actually, you can... if you are really off, you can get your timing WAAAYY
off..
(found this out using the DRB at the dealer) My dist. can be in sync in 2
different places while turning the dist.
One would make it ping like a SOB and idle like crap (timing advanced)
Only if you're off by a tooth on the sync Tho.. :-)

Tim Berry