Re: Re: Re: 360 IS IN!!!!!(kinda long)

From: Y2KDakuda@aol.com
Date: Wed Jul 18 2001 - 08:37:58 EDT

Sam give these guys a call if you want a good trans that will last The Blumenthal Companies
(888) 236-4800 For Pricing and Information ask for Harry or Kevin I got this info from Jim Harmon he said they will hook us up with a good price if we tell them he sent us. Transmissions All Applications and Custom Re-Manufacturing A $200,000 Dyno Tester Makes All The Difference!! Hand Made and Dyno Tested For Quality Assurance and QS9000 Compliance. Let Us Custom Build
Your Unit, and Ask Us About How To Supe-Up Your Tranny! Our Experts Know it All!

Chris