Re: Re: OBD-I to carb swap

From: Mark Kuzia (flyboy01@mediaone.net)
Date: Wed Jul 18 2001 - 09:05:17 EDT

I already have an extra wire for the tach, so that is not a problem.

Mallory makes a fuel regulator that can bring the stock 39 PSI all the way
down to 3 PSI if you run a return line.

As for the alternator, I have heard that they will not work without the
computer, I was going to investigate getting a regulator, but I have no idea
how to wire it.

I was thinking of a 750 Speed Demon or a 770 Avenger carb, I already have a
Mopar small block HP distributor.

Mark Kuzia
flyboy01@mediaone.net
http://people.mw.mediaone.net/flyboy01/home.html
1995 Dakota 13.79 @ 102.45 mph
~360ci, 5-spd, 4.11 LS (8 3/4 [3.90 SG] coming soon)
1994 Dakota 15.36 @ 91.56 mph
~318ci, 5-spd, 3.90 LS (bone stock, no mods)