Re: warped rotors fixed under warranty?

From: David D. (dodgedakotaquadcab@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Jul 18 2001 - 11:43:09 EDT

Yes on my end.
I just had my rotors replaced under warranty.
I am at 32,770 miles now..

seems when u mention words like "mechanics have told me the rotors are
s*it"..."my lawyer advised me to"..."i'm going to a DD bulletin Board,and
post nasty things bout the dealer"..

just keep buggin them.Give them a choice,replace the rotors,or u will
camp out in the showroom,till you get your rotors...

I got screwed over on my 1994 Caravan by the dealer..I think they want to
avoid having to deal with me :)

>From: Jim Miller <jim76712@swbell.net>
>To: dakota-truck@buffnet.net
>Subject: DML: warped rotors fixed under warranty?
>Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2001 21:57:45 -0500
>
>Has anyone been able to get their warped rotors fixed under warranty if
>they
>had over 12k on their truck? My dealer says no warranty on brakes over
>12k.
>
>"

David Digney
00' Dakota Quad Cab
3.9 V6,42RE,3.55
DML Member
Dakota USA Member/Wisconsin Chapter President