Re: Re: Turbo theory--long

From: Anthony_Gonatas@ars.aon.com
Date: Thu Jul 19 2001 - 14:40:18 EDT

To get a Custom PCM that actually works like it should would require hands on
testing of your vehicle. They would need to determin you fuel consumption, Air
Fuel Mixture, Boost pressure, type of fuel you are willing to run, etc. How
much HP are you wanting?

Parts: 2 Turbo's, Custom Pipes, intercooler?, boost controllers?, better fuel
pump, fuel pressure regulator, heat shields, boost gauge, larger injectors, free
flow exhaust, custom PCM, premium gas, oil supply for turbo's. I'm sure there
will be more as you start this project.

Let say's you get all this, will your engine live threw the extra power? What's
your CR currently? How much power can your drive train handle?
Just a few things to consider.

Anthony

Mike Styer <m_styer@go.com> on 07/19/2001 12:47:39 PM

Please respond to dakota-truck@buffnet.net