Re: New to the list

From: Don Mallett (maldbnsf@home.com)
Date: Thu Jul 19 2001 - 14:50:52 EDT

Welcome to the wide world of Dakota owners and to the DML. Check under the
seat for a jar with a marble in it, then check for a chain under the truck!
lol But for real I never heard of "brake pad moving in the caliper" Dealer
must have gotten that out of a book of BS for dealers to use on new owners.
What kind of back round check did you do on the truck?

--
Don Mallett
'00 Dodge Dakota Quad Cab  at  http://www.geocities.com/maldbnsf

P.S. Did I mention I love my DAK!!!!!!!!!