Re: New to the list

From: Brian Mingle (bsm11@cornell.edu)
Date: Thu Jul 19 2001 - 15:22:59 EDT

Hey Don,

Thanks for the advice on checking for a jar under the seat, and a chain
under the truck. I am sure the sound will go away now! LMAO

I ran the VIN number on carfax.com. It came up with a clean title, and no
problems. If I do find any problems that they missed somehow, they'll pay
me up to $5000! Not a bad deal, but I'd rather have the truck!

Brian S. Mingle
98 Dakota Club Cab Sport 4x4
V8 Magnum 318
Color: Forest Green