Re: Re: Fuel Injectors

From: Bob Tom (tigers@bserv.com)
Date: Thu Jul 19 2001 - 20:18:07 EDT

At 05:27 PM 7/19/01 -0500, you wrote:
>I was going to say "You can't just take them off and clean them yourself -
>send them off..." but it was then that I realized I had used the word
>"can't". --SNIP--

My son used to clean the injectors from the '85 Shelby Intercooled Turbo
Charger himself. I think that he soaked them in a pan of gasoline and then
used an air compressor on them. When I see him, I'll see exactly what he did
and post it up. It must work because the '85 has been stored for 13 or so
years
and we just got a safety and emission test and put it back on the road with
15000 mi. on it.

Bob