Re: No more Dak :(

From: Chris DeCrease (chrisnlisa00@charter.net)
Date: Sat Jul 21 2001 - 16:43:22 EDT

DML'ers,

Ok, now I don't want this to get crazy, but here's the million dollar
question. What are the advantages/disadvantages of both the 360 and the
318?? I DON'T want to start a flame about which is BETTER or FASTER..I just
want to know which would better suit my needs. So you may ask, what are my
needs?? I have a need, a need for speed. I also have a need for 4WD(well,
not really, but these WV hills can be treacherous in the snowy months. And
for the love of pete, I need some gas mileage. This 13-14 mpg ain't gettin
it no mo'. What I'm really after comes from the motivation of the "fast4x4"
man himself. Only I want to do it to a GENIII. As I said, please don't start
bickering about which is better. I already know that they are both
fantastic, easily modified engines that perform like a, well, like a "raped
ape". Although I'm not sure that we've figured that one out yet. I know this
has been worn through and through, but honestly I have ingnored most of it,
being of a V6 persuasion all this time. Thanks.

Chris