Re: Can I control the fuel pressure in a gen II Dak?

From: Mark Kuzia (flyboy01@mediaone.net)
Date: Sun Jul 22 2001 - 23:56:25 EDT

Thanks, but like I said to the other Jon, that particular mod is a little
too involved for me. I like the tunability of a carb and a real distributor.
If I go to any great expense, it will be for that. FI is nice but not very
tunable, at least not the Chrysler system.

Mark Kuzia
flyboy01@mediaone.net
http://people.mw.mediaone.net/flyboy01/home.html
1995 Dakota 13.79 @ 102.45 mph
~360ci, 5-spd, 8 3/4 rear / 3.90-SG
1994 Dakota 15.36 @ 91.56 mph
~318ci, 5-spd, 3.90 LS (bone stock, no mods)