Re: Got my MTX thunderform Box installed (Pics)

From: Jason&Sarah (jpm699@Msn.com)
Date: Mon Jul 23 2001 - 19:58:18 EDT

Don't buy anything from crutchfield. They are the most expensive place on
the net to purchase car audio. Priced an infinity basslink from them for
399 and purchased it from justwoofers.com for 239. It was that way with
everything I was shopping for. Check out the zeb, sound domain, justwoofers,
autotoys, etc. way cheaper!!!!

jason