Re: Casper Electronics "O2 Simulator" vs. KatBox

From: Shane Moseley (smoseley@ix.netcom.com)
Date: Mon Jul 23 2001 - 20:01:11 EDT

Everyone I know just uses ty-raps to tie up the downstream sensor to part of
the frame with it hanging in free air. The computer just senses for a certain
min difference in the two sensors readings (for cat efficiency) - free air
reading downstream always meets this condition = No MIL! So save your cash
and try it!

Latr,

Shane

--
'96 IndyRam-HisIndy-MPI TB Pulleys RTcam MPComp HVoilpump DynaGearDoubleRoller
WindageTray CompTAs