Re: Re: More V6 questions

From: Andy Levy (andylevy@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Jul 25 2001 - 20:29:39 EDT

Please don't say this without getting to know the group first. We do not
need these types of things incited. I have been on this list for nearly 2
years and the number of times these types of "wars" have happened and
gotten out of hand (IOW, not "all in good fun") is less than 5.

This is a very well-tempered, well-mannered group. Do we get into heated
discussions? Yes. Do they become flamewars? Only in the rarest occasions.

We take the occasional fun jab at each other but that's all it is - A FUN
JAB. We're all family here (except that traitor Mr. Plow who sullied Jon's
farm with a rental Exploder :)).

See, right there, fun jab. Adam (Mr. Plow) and everyone else knows I'm
just messing around.

Bruce B wrote on Wednesday 25 July 2001 02:51 pm:

> Ha Ha,

<snip>