Re: Crazyness

From: Richard A Pyburn (rap777@juno.com)
Date: Wed Jul 25 2001 - 16:53:36 EDT

Chris:

Congrats on the baby and the impending nuptuals.
One specific reason I got the CC, other than for the legroom and a place
to put stuff that I didn't want in the bed, was the ability to put a
child seat in the truck. When you do this, place the child in the center
of the rear seat and remember, newborns face rearwards.

I never had a problem with the arrangement, nor did my son. As a matter
of fact, he still prefers the Dak to Mom's Intrepid R/T!

Richard in San Antonio
On Tue, 24 Jul 2001 16:34:42 -0400 "Chris DeCrease"
<chrisnlisa00@charter.net> writes:
> I tell ya, life lets ya ride smooth and then all the sudden your in
> parking lot with 80 foot tall speed bumps!! So, ya'll know that last
> week I
> was rear-ended. Dak is totalled. Now looking for another Dak. THEN,
> I find
> out this morning that Lisa is pregnant!! We are excited, this is our
> first.
> So, we're going to bump the wedding date from May 2002 to like Nov
> or Dec
> this year. So, my question is, do any of you haul around the tikes
> in CC's??
> How safe is this?? A QC is kinda out of the question. Just curious
> of how
> many DML'ers are luggin' newborns around and how it's working out.
> Thanks
>

> Chris(Dada?)

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.