2001 full exhaust system

From: scott quaranta (mquarantaca@earthlink.net)
Date: Wed Jul 25 2001 - 22:35:04 EDT

Hi Everyone,

I am posting this for Dan at Clear Image Headers

His exhaust system is one of the best available if not the best and he has a
complete system ready to bolt on for the 2001 R/T's .

I think this is the first system for the 01, if your not familiar with his
headers some of the fastest R/T's in the Group are running his headers and Y
pipe anyone that wants to here this system on my 00 R/T can check out
www.blackdakrt.com and check out the MPEGS and look for my little burn out
and you will get a nice big fat sound clip.

Make no mistake this is a big boy system with big sound and big RWHP gains
not the whimpy 5-8 rwhp gains that people are getting with the shortys.

P.s. Jack runs Clear Image also.

Scott Q

Anyway here is the post for all you 01 and 02 Guys

For anyone interested in headers and exhaust for a 2001 Dakota, here is the
latest deal.
     Due to the pre-heaters and quad O2 sensor set-up of the latest
emissions, many 2001 owners have been frustrated with the lack of options or
the inherent problems with the computer.
     Our header/exhaust system has been adapted from the 2000 model year to
incorporate dual O2 bungs rear of the catalytic converter as well as dual O2
bungs in the custom Y-pipe. Some cutting and splicing of the rear sensors is
required. With this set-up you do not need the O2 simulators and can run
full length headers and performance exhaust without glitches.

Complete Custom Exhaust Package

$ 1,335.00
TRI-Y headers w/ CERMACHROME ceramic

Custom Y-pipe with converter pipe

Random Technologies 3" hi-flow converter.

Custom 3" Mandrel bent aluminized steel tubing.

SpinTech Race muffler and Mirror-Polished Tip.

Regards,
Dan Ferraro
Clear Image Automotive e mail is DevilDog@prodigy.net